Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Category Finance Analyst, Gum and Candy, West Africa
Job Number: 1811263
Job: Category Finance
- In Mondelēz ‘we create delicious moments of joy’. We begin with our consumers, we make delicious snacks you can feel good about and we believe that we can make a delicious difference everywhere.
- You will contribute to this by ensuring that the category financial analysis and insights are conducted in order to assist the category finance manager in providing strategic financial support to category roadmaps, brand plans, management information, budgeting and forecasting.
In line with the job purpose, key accountabilities will entail the following:
- Providing financial support with business reviews for the defined category and brand analysis – end to end P&L’s including the insightful analysis of business results (this will include using the FIT reporting system).
- Co-ordinate and assist in the completion of financial planning including Annual Plan, quarterly financial forecasts and rolling monthly IBP (Integrated Business Planning).
- Imparting financial knowledge and raising awareness of profit business drivers to the defined Category Leadership team.
- Pre-evaluations and post review of proposed commercial activities (e.g. NPD proposals, A&C spending, price increases etc.) through the I2M (Innovation to Market) process.
- Review and analyse planned costs and provide monthly reporting of actuals vs. forecasts.
- Ensuring the processing of month-end financial requirements within agreed deadlines (A&C analysis; balance sheet reconciliations etc.).
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures and effective liaison with internal and external auditors. Oversee compliance and controls.
- Commercial Strategic Roadmap Process: Assisting the Category Finance Controller in evaluation and challenging of the financial strategic roadmap for the respective categories, reflecting strategic direction, commercial plans and current operational constraints.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Finance or Accounting
- System skills with working knowledge of SAP; FIT (Finance Intelligence Tool) and Excel.
- At least 4 years working experience in a manufacturing/ FMCG financial accounting environment in a finance analysis role.
It is expected that you will:
- Carry out the role accountabilities within the operating and process frameworks that apply to the company.
- Work together with all your peers and customers. A key part of your performance review each year will be based on their input.
- Exemplify the company’s Values in practice – this will be a key part of your annual development cycle.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online