Diamond Bank Plc – We are a leading financial institution that is goal driven. In Diamond Bank we are apt to discover young talented individuals and empower them to achieve full potentials in their career path.
With continuous training and development programs, exquisite professional courses from best hands within and outside the country, we are out to maintain our standard of excellence service delivery to both our external and internal customers. Little wonder, we have been honoured the Best Trainer of the Year award from the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Job Level: Mid-level management
Job Type: Permanent
- Relationship Management of Corporate/Commercial Banking customers
- Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Liability Generation & Management.
- Ensuring proper pricing, monitoring of Risk Assets
- Developing value propositions
- Efficient Balance Sheet management
- Management of Expense
Risk Assets Creation, Monitoring & Management:
- Identifying & Creating Risk Quality Assets
- Financial Statement analysis
- Credit analysis and appraisal
- Loan Monitoring & Asset Recovery
- Preparing strategic reports (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly business review reports, budget preparation)
- Corporate and Structured Finance
- Ensuring deep industry knowledge and leadership
- Ensuring the bank’s standards, vision, core values and mission statement are followed by the team
- Mentoring and providing direction for subordinates
- Staff welfare
- Staff Training & Skill Management
- Periodic Appraisal of direct reports
- University Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division (2.2) in any field
- Post graduate qualification in any business / social science discipline is an advantage (MBA/MSC)
- Professional Qualifications like ACCA, ICAN etc is an added advantage
- Preferred years of experience: 8 years
- Health benefits
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2018.