FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
- Review operations to identify compliance risks; and ensure compliance with relevant legal and internal policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance database to ensure compliance with captured compliance.
- Liaise with compliance owners to track changes in regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate awareness training on code of conduct and other compliance policies.
- Carry out quality checks to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory obligations.
- Assist in conducting compliance risk assessment as input to audit plan.
THE PERSON MUST
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have sound numerate skills.
- Have excellent presentation skills
- First Degree in Accounting, Law or any other related discipline
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English
- International Certification in Corporate Compliance is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Compliance role in a Manufacturing company or FMCG