We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We have enjoyed ongoing success for over 30 years. This success has been built on not only understanding the needs of our consumers, but also on the understanding of the needs of our employees, our suppliers and our stakeholders.
Promasidor’s Vision is to provide the opportunity to purchase our brands to everyone in Africa, because we firmly believe that everyone in Africa deserves that opportunity. We intend on executing this vision by operating within a clear set of rules.
Our customers demand and deserve quality products. We must fulfill our promise to provide products and service of consistently high quality.
We need to demonstrate the highest standards of corporate governance and corporate and social responsibility throughout the Group. We have clear obligations to consumers, suppliers, our employees and to the communities in which we operate. These obligations are respect, integrity and openness.
We will sell products where we can be profitable. If circumstances within the operating environment limit the potential to generate profits, the company cannot invest, grow, motivate, develop and reward our people and stakeholders.
Officer – Electro-Mechanical Technician (Junior Staff Position)
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electronic/mechanical components of the factory machines
- Carry out preventive maintenance on all electronic panels
- Repair and maintain all willet coding machines
- Generate a daily report on all electrical/mechanical faults reported.
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Ensure machines function well with specified minimum downtime
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure proper maintenance culture, safety of machineries and personnel, as well as good housekeeping.
Minimum Trade Test 2/3 or HND in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Electronics/ Mechantronics
Minimum 5 years experience with liquid product manufacturing.
Role requires moderate lifting.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements
- Ability to work within a team
- Good technical skills
- Good tolerance for routine
- Ability to work under pressure