HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions through a custom-built approach for organizations. We recognize and strongly support the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strive to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Intern
Location: Gbagada, Bariga and Environs-Lagos
- As part of helping cient to achieve growth that We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, they will also research sales competition.
- Get the sales using various customer sales method (door to door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop out-of-the-box sales strategies / methods / models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customer skills, needs, and build productive long lasting relationship
- Meet personal and team sales target.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Attend meetings, sales events, and training to keep abreast of latest development.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of SSCE or OND or Part-Time Student
- Proven sales experience Track record of over achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competence
- Teachable and Willing to Learn
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven.
Skills And Competency Applicable:
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Achieving Personal Work Goals.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected]