Applications are invited from fresh graduates for:
Title: Crown Flour Mill Limited Graduate Trainee Programme
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam’s businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Assignments and Live Projects. They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
- First degree from a reputable institution in any of the following fields: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Food Science & Technology, Production Engineering, Operational Management, Business Administration, Accounting and related courses
- Minimum of Second Class Upper grade.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Young and energetic
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
- High mobility with affinity for different cultures and willingness to work in any part of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Fluency in English language and at least one other major Nigerian language. Ability to speak more than one main local language will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online