Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of IT (M / W)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria.
Start Date: Immediately by 1st April, 2019.
- Head of IT Management for the entire Group
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of a large international team
- Planning and monitoring of the IT budget
- Further development, monitoring and optimization of the IT application landscape (SAP, databases, special applications)
- Further development, monitoring and optimization of IT infrastructure (WAN / LAN / WLAN, security concepts)
- Further development and optimization of IT processes
- Further development of the IT strategy in cooperation with management and the departments and implementation of the IT roadmap, ensuring continuous development based on business requirements
- Identify other ways to increase business efficiency by testing new technologies to further optimize business requirements
- Project management and project work in international committees and related companies
- Driving forward the further development of an efficient international network of external business partners, suppliers and service providers as well as their management
- Procurement of hardware and software on an international market, ensuring the availability of IT equipment
- License management
- University degree in Business Informatics or Computer Science or equivalent
- Several years of management experience with larger teams
- Broad, technical understanding of current technologies
- Several years of experience in project management and process design
- Very good analytical skills and a systematic way of working
- Entrepreneurial, visionary and innovative thinking and acting
- Assertiveness and organizational skills
- Very good knowledge of English in spoken and written
- A performance-based allowance and expatriation allowance at a low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced, international team
- Family journey is possible
- Free and furnished accommodation is provided in our company camp in Abuja
- Company vehicle and driver
- Medical care on site
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Would you like to support us in this demanding task in a challenging environment? Then convince us. We look forward to receiving your complete application with details of your possible starting date and salary expectations. Please use the possibility of online application.