Country: United Kingdom
Location: London Richmond
Function: Marketing & Sales
Appointment Type: Permanent
Do you want to join one of the leading vaping and tobacco companies within the UK and be part of a new, innovative and fast-growing area of ‘Next Generation Products’? Do you want to be part of a great working culture and a 2018 UK Top Employer for the 5th year in a row? We are currently looking for a Regional Account Executive.
This is an unparrelled opportunity to step into the world of Account Management. You will have a portfolio of small to medium sized accounts, as well as the ability to build your portfolio adding new accounts as commercial opportunities arise. You will have to be driven, determined and capable of developing strong relationships with the accounts you manage. There will be a level of automy, giving you the freedom to deliver and exceed your targets with the support of your line manager and wider team. This is the perfect opportunity for the right person looking to take their sales career to the next level.
- Develop, implement & maintain a portfolio of new & current accounts ensuring all objectives are SMART and aligned to the company, Function and department strategies and operational plan
- Achievement of agreed Availability, Visibility, Dialogue, Activation, market share & volume objectives, for the assigned accounts
- Effectively manage and track Field Account budgets, forecasts and actuals to ensure optimal use of financial resource allocated
- Continuously monitor the Performance & Dynamics of the accounts, through data, consumer and market analysis, to identify and exploit current and future business issues and opportunities
- Develop strong business relationships with both trade partners and internal departments
- Hold Account performance reviews & continuously review account contact strategy and re-align as appropriate to deliver objectives and maximise business effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure timely communication to all relevant stakeholders of any variancies to plans
- Key understanding of Supply Chain both internal and external to ensure stock is delivered on time and in full
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities in order to drive growth for BAT
- Keep abreast of developments within the category & industry, making recommendations to either counter or exploit these developments
- Continuously improve personal performance, initiating appropriate training and development requirements
- Comply with BAT principles of Corporate Social Responsibility and Global Marketing Standards in all activities.
- To maintain, develop, continuously improve & support the wider Key Account Group on BAU Key Account processes
REQUIRMENTS & REWARD
- 2 years experience in Field Sales, ideally in the FMCG sector
- Proven track record of meeting, or exceeding Sales Targets
- Confident, driven & dynamic
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically in Excel
- Fluent English
- Full, Clean Driving Licence
- Experience of managing small / medium Accounts
- Experience working with Symbol Groups (e.g. Nisa, SPAR, Costcutter)
- Bonus potential of up to 20% of annual salary
- Excellent benefits package: Private Medical, Pension, Share Scheme Options & Company Car
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT UK Ltd (GB51)