We are an independent company with significant interest in the Oil and Gas industry. As a result of expansion, we seek to engage the services of highly Intelligent, experienced and self-driven individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Petroleum Economist
- Conduct frequent industry research and strategic analysis and reporting.
- Create financial models for new assets.
- Conduct Commercial analysis.
- Support Offtake activities.
- Support Planning functions.
- Assist in contract management tasks.
- Assist the team with crude Oil sales activities.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Engineering or any related numeric field,
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in commercial/new ventures/business development department in on upstream company, financial institution (energy department) or related consulting firm.
- Experience with Financial Analysis, Modeling, Numerate Social Sciences (Economics. Statistics etc).
- Knowledge of the industry and commercial business,
- Commercial and Business Development skills,
- Petroleum economics.
- Business Analysis & Planning Project Planning.
- Financial Analysis & Modelling.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Networking and Stakeholder Relationship Management.
- Communication Skills: sound presentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent follow-up and tracking skills.
This position come with high rewards and benefits.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] with position applied for as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.