We are an independent company with significant interest in the Oil and Gas industry. As a result of expansion, we seek to engage the services of highly Intelligent, experienced and self-driven individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Reservoir Engineer
- The Senior Reservoir Engineer must have a good knowledge of technical practices and principles within reservoir engineering including but not limited to reservoir performance analysis, optimization of fields, development planning, economic evaluation, reserves evaluation and production engineering.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper division. A master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of relevant experience in Reservoir Engineering in the oil industry with an E & P Operator
- Must have experience in field development planning and well / project economic evaluation
- Interpret reservoir data, plots and graphs, and apply models to characterize reservoir or field properties. Run well/project economic evaluations, field development planning, decline curve analysis
- Identify opportunities to optimize producing assets, improve recovery, increase production rate and reserve additions and develop reservoir performance predictions. Prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volumes
- Carry out reservoir surveillance, analysis, develop dynamic models and provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets
- Work with partners and regulatory agencies to gain alignment on well locations, data acquisition
- Identify opportunities to optimize producing assets, improve recovery, increase production rate and reserve additions
- Develop reservoir performance predictions. Prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volume
- Ensure reservoir and production due diligence on potential farm-ins and acquisitions.
This position come with high rewards and benefits.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] with position applied for as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.