Join WaterAid as Fundraising Data and Income Processing Officer to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that, you’ll be joining a 2018 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The WaterAid Engagement Systems team the team plays a vital role in the management of WaterAid’s funds, data and supporter service through day-to-day management of WaterAid’s CRM and BI systems.
As our positive and proactive Fundraising Data and Income Processing Officer you will have experience working in a data administrative role and will be searching for your next challenge.
This is a fixed term contract of 6 months.
In this role, you will play an integral role in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of WaterAid’s fundraising data, carrying out data quality checks and financial reconciliation.
- Work with both internal teams and external agencies to ensure that data requirements are understood and delivered
- Be responsible for carrying out key financial processes from the database, such as Direct Debit and Gift Aid claims.
- Ensure that key processes are efficiently maintained, executed and monitored, with a focus on streamlining and improving ways of working.
To be successful, you’ll need to be:
- Data and IT literate with a high attention to detail
- A problem solver, with the ability to use your initiative to optimise processes
- Able to manage team workloads and deadlines, and prioritise effectively
Visit the WaterAid careers page for a full job pack.
WaterAid benefits include:
- 28annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 10% employer pension contribution when you contribute 5%
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on 16thDecember. Availability for interview is required 20th December.
WaterAid is fully committed to protecting those with whom it comes into contact in the course of its work and will conduct appropriate pre-employment referencing and checks. WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality.