Want to use your supplier and stakeholder management experience to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Supplier Partnerships & Operations Officer to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you’ll be joining a 2018 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The Supplier Partnerships and Operations team plays a central role in delivering an exceptional supporter experience, ensuring smooth internal and external fulfilment to maximise supporter engagement, in order to meet our ambitious targets.
In this role, you will provide an effective and efficient service in the management of WaterAid’s funds, data and service, through the effective and appropriate allocation of work – both internally, and with WaterAid’s fulfilment suppliers.
You’ll achieve this by:
- Supporting the Manager to deliver KPIs by monitoring & evaluating the performance of supplier partners using Service Level Agreements (SLAs) along with other forms of reporting and to investigate any unusual results/trends.
- Regular supervision of workload for the Operations Assistants ensuring that daily, weekly and monthly tasks are planned out and completed accordingly, to set deadlines
- Developing and updating business processes ensuring the continued delivery of an exceptional supporter experience
To be successful, you’ll need:
- Experience/sound understanding of account management, working closely with external partners or suppliers.
- To be a strong team player with proven experience of providing support, supervision and training to your team members.
- Excellent time management skills. Proven ability to manage & prioritise own workload, conflicting tasks/deadlines effectively and successfully.
Visit the WaterAid careers page for a full job pack.
WaterAid benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 10%employer pension contribution when you contribute 5%
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Shortlisting and interviews may take place on a rolling basis and the application process will close if a suitable candidate is found prior to the advertised closing date.
WaterAid is fully committed to protecting those with whom it comes into contact in the course of its work and will conduct appropriate pre-employment referencing and checks. WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality.