Join WaterAid as our IT Services Manager to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good.
We’ve achieved consistent growth, allowing us to reach more and more of these communities, and with IT responsible for the development, delivery and support of systems across WaterAid, our team is becoming ever more at the forefront of enabling this mission.
Reporting to the IT Director, this role will design, create and maintain the organisation’s IT support services.
The IT Services Manager will:
- Be an exemplar for customer services. Ensure service-level requirements are met, and guided by a focused consumer orientation; they will be the ‘face’ of IT Services.
- Initiate and deliver projects to continuously improve services. Provide leadership in planning and managing change projects
- Develop and implement a global model for IT Services across WaterAid
To be successful, you’ll need:
- Substantial prior experience of managing a Service Desk function
- Experience of leading, managing and motivating others and driving change.
- Ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and never lose sight of how end users think.
- Broad technical experience and understanding, particularly in a Microsoft 365 environment.
WaterAid benefits include:
- 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Flexible working conditions, including the opportunity for part-time work and home working up to 2 days a week
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. To apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
The closing date for applications is 13 January 2019, with interviews taking place w/c 14th of January 2019.
WaterAid is an Equal Opportunity employer. We will consider all applicants without discrimination on grounds of disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.