A Senior Project (H/F), Nigeria – Maiduguri
Context: Nigeria, Damaturu
Length of contract: 4 months
Under the supervision of the Area Coordinator, you will be in charge of the proper implementation and completion of complex Project implemented over several geographical location throughout all its different phases as well as the appropriate management of its specific scope, schedule, resources, quality, risks, representation, coordination and contractual requirements.
More precisely, your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure efficient, effective, quality and timely implementation of the entire project
- Manage and develop the project team
- Maintain comprehensive records and report in a timely manner
- Assist wider organizational development through learning and proposal
- Manage external relations related to the project
You hold a master degree in project management, social sciences, health and nutrition and/or development.
You have an experience in project cycle management at a senior level for at least 4 years in an international NGO.
You have excellent management, organizational, motivational and leadership skills.
You demonstrate experiences in financial management and preparation of budgets for programming. You are familiar with ECHO, EU, OFA and DfiD reporting and regulations and you have an experience in managing at least medium teams.
You have experience in multisector emergency responses and sector coordination and you have a good knowledge of the humanitarian architecture and transformative agenda. You are flexible, creative and innovative.
Status: Long-term contract, provided by ACF according to the French legislation.
Salary and profits:
- Monthly gross salary from €1600 to €1975 upon experience.
- Per diem and living allowance:329€ + 210€
- + 12 % of monthly gross salary as country allowance
- + 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
- + Child allowance, limited to 5 children
Transportation and accommodation:
- Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Individual room in guesthouse covered
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- 20 RnR per year.
- 215 € at each RnR period (every 12 weeks).
- Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference.
Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Cross knowledge ©.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our website: