We are seeking a driven individual to take on the role of Technical Officer, based in Kano, Nigeria. This role will be key to effectively support the UKAID funded Women’s Integrated Sexual Health (WISH) programme team through Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning tasks related to national ownership activities of the programme in Nigeria.
The Technical Officer will support monitoring, evaluation and learning activities of national ownership activities in Nigeria, keeping track of indicator and deliverables, helping to gather supporting evidence and documenting learnings. S/he will work closely with the Health Financing Lead and the Evidence and Accountability Advisor and provide support in key technical areas as requested.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Support monitoring, evaluation (M&E) and learning of national ownership activities in Nigeria
- Provide technical inputs to national ownership activities as requested in Nigeria
- Support the coordination of consultants
- Basic salary will include the following allowances and benefits: housing, transportation and meals.
- Medical insurance
- 25 days paid annual leave per annum in addition to local bank or public holidays
- Pension scheme including an employer contribution of 10% of your basic salary
Options is an equal opportunities employer.
Overseas candidates require to have the right to work in Nigeria.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Marion Pobo at [email protected]. Candidates should state the role in the subject header.
- Closing date for applications is: 3 May 2019 Applications will be reviewed and invited to interviews on a rolling basis.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. Interviews will be organised directly with shortlisted applicants on a rolling basis.