- Ozumba Mbadiwe Rd, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are committed to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
About Clients & Industries (C&I) Unit
Clients and industries helps position Deloitte as the first choice of top sought-after clients. We provide resources and expertise to support client-facing teams win new engagements, retain clients and increase our market share. We leverage on our industry insights and promote cross-function collaboration across Deloitte to bring about synergies, which help us serve our clients better. Our strategy is centered on supporting our people to win and deliver impactful work to our client
About the role
Project Manager (PM) will manage all brand promotion activities and campaigns from conception through to completion and ultimately ensure that these projects are executed within scope, time, budget and quality. Such projects may include, but not limited to, alumni events and programs, business workshops/conferences, sponsored events, tradeshows, roadshows, brand campaigns.
Such projects are highly visible to Deloitte’s stakeholders and have a significant impact to the organization. The successful candidate will therefore be able to efficiently manage cross-functional and diverse teams towards the achievement of project goals.
The Project Manager will work closely with Deloitte’s Client & Industries (C&I) Unit which is responsible for promoting our brand. In particular, the successful candidate will also be responsible for managing the development of a robust practice-wide knowledge management portal and more broadly, work with the C&I team to promote knowledge sharing across Deloitte.
In addition, he/she will monitor the C&I dashboard to track brand promotion projects in terms of budgets, workflows, teams and deliverables. The Project Manager will utilize standard project management tools to manage risk, changes and communications with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the development of the knowledge management portal by monitoring its preparation, implementation and ultimate deployment
- Promote knowledge sharing through the organization’s operational business processes and systems by, among others, strengthening links between knowledge sharing and the supporting systems
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of the Knowledge Management Portal
- Effectively track and monitor the C&I dashboard. Ensure regular updates where necessary
- Effectively lead performance management activities carried out by the C&I team
- Collaborate effectively with client-facing Partners to deliver on commitments to clients as appropriate
- Promptly prepare monthly and quarterly performance reports and communicate same with C&I leadership
- Develop the annual budget plan for the C&I Unit
- Effectively track and monitor the Unit’s budget utilization
- Be involved in the various stages of C&I projects, including initial content creation, project management, implementation, quality assurance processes
- General oversight on all ongoing projects with the C&I team
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in in social or management science related courses (minimum of 2.2/ lower credit)
lower/lower credit in any field
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- A minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience. Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.
- PMP certification will be an added advantage
- Solid industry and business knowledge
- Ability to interpret, communicate and implement strategy
- Demonstrated execution of complex projects within timeframes and cost
- Experienced in development and delivery of professional presentations
- Advanced report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good client delivery focus
- Highly adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Good problem solving ability
- Good business acumen
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves in doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 10 July 2019