Ehio telecom is an integrated telecommunications solutions provider operating the whole Ethiopia. Hence, experienced, interested and qualified applicants to work in the ever-growing telecom industry are invited to apply for the job openings below before the closing date.Job Title: – Brand Management SpecialistWorkplace: – Addis AbabaNo. of Vacant: – 2Term of Employment: – PermanentSalary: – As per company`s salary scaleOpening date: 25-Sep-2019Closing date: – 4-Oct-2019 General MissionDevelop and define the corporate and business brand of the company, positioning the brand and ensure its implementation and delivery is in line with company brand positioning across the company.Key Responsibilities
- Develop and define the company brand and brand positioning
- Manage the overall ethio telecom brand platform consistent implementation and maintenance in POS, employees, cars, offices, uniforms, stationary items and other brand touch points
- Monitors all marketing-related communications across all communication channels (TV, radio, print, social media, etc.) to ensure that a consistent look, feel and overall message for a certain product or service is being conveyed
- Propose and deliver promotional giveaway needed to build company brand image
- Report to Brand management
|Job Title||Vacancy Code||Qualification||Experience|
|EVA-MKT-HQ-005-2019||Master’ s degree in Economics. Business Administration, Marketing Management, Management, Accounting or related field of study with graphic design certification from recognized Institution||With 2 years’ experience in Brand Management activities|
Specifically, in:experience in understanding market trends and customer behaviorBrand development, execution; communication and monitoringExperience in printing/advertising agencies or in similar organizations is plus
|BA degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing Management, Management, Accounting or related field of study or Level V in related field (COC is mandatory) With graphic design certification from recognized Institution||With 4 years’ experience in Brand Management activities, Specifically, in:|
Understanding Market trends and customer behaviorBrand development, execution, communication and monitoringExperience in printing/advertising agencies or in similar organizations is plus
- Being customer-oriented
- Transverse collaboration and influencing
- experience in Brand Management
- Understanding Market trends and customer behavior
- Brand development, execution; communication and monitoring
Language Reading, writing and speaking English is mandatory (advanced level)How to apply
- Interested applicants shall send their application letter along with CV and related documents to the email address; [email protected]
- For more information you can call tel. No. 251 115504491 or 251 11 554 0024
- Applicants must have the required educational qualification and experience.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Join the conversation on