- IKEJA, Nigeria
- Job openings
- Fundraising manager
The Fund-Raising Manager (Business Development Manager) is responsible for securing new revenue within the company’s existing portfolio, as well as seeking out new clients. The role is expected to have a focus on hunting new business. The role ensures an excellent client experience at all time and works in collaboration with the finance team to ensure smooth transition of accounts into the business.
- Achieve personal sales targets by developing new business with existing and potential clients.
- Take a solution and consultative sell approach to ensure clients’ needs are accurately met.
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Informing people about the company’s existing and new products and services
- Increasing client base in terms of fund raising
- Develop and implement sales strategies and plans.
- Undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meets call targets as set by management.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, ensuring that number of meetings meets targets as set by management.
- Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close transaction; handover to the account management team.
- Prepare proposals and detailed costings and prepare contract documents for review by management prior to negotiation with clients.
- Develop new business relationships.
- Present effective and professional presentations on company’s products and services to prospective clients.
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as company’s policies.
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings/events and seminars.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Marketing, Economics/Finance related subjects or Social Science degrees.
- MBA or relevant postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC in financial services industry.
- The suitable candidate is expected to have ability to interface and establish business relationship on behalf of the company with banks and other financial institutions.
- Candidates should have intermediate-high proficiency with the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills, as well as the ability to develop and maintain strategic business relationships.