Technical Program Manager, Leadership
- Mountain View, CA, USA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience managing projects/programs.
- 5 years of experience as a people manager.
- Experience managing engineering program managers or software engineers.
- Experience hiring and leading teams, including distributed teams and vendors.
- Ability to understand software engineering fundamentals. Exposure to large-scale systems.
- Influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
About the job
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Apply