Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, seeks a Multimedia Specialist to drive awareness and understanding of the project’s work in Nigeria.
The USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project is collaborating with governments and non-governmental agencies to ensure the uninterrupted supply of health commodities in support of United States Government-funded public health initiatives in Nigeria. The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive Health. For more information about GHSC-PSM, please see https://www.ghsupplychain.org/.
The Specialist is a member of a global network of knowledge management and communications (KMC) staff in more than 30 countries worldwide, and will receive support, coaching, templates, and tools from the headquarters KMC team in Arlington, Virginia USA. GHSC-PSM country office in Nigeria is led by Chemonics International; however, the Multimedia Specialist will be an employee of Panagora Group, which has leading responsibility for the project’s KMC activities. Additionally, the project’s website and social media are managed out of the project headquarters, requiring close collaboration between Nigeria and the United States.
The Multimedia Specialist supports the project’s strategic engagement and communication goals in Nigeria.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support implementation of the project’s Strategic Knowledge Management and Communications (KMC) Plan.
- Promote and ensure compliance with USAID and project communications standards, guidelines, processes, and protocols, including messaging, branding and marking.
- Brainstorm with internal and external stakeholders to identify and develop content/ performance stories that will increase awareness and understanding of the project’s mission and accomplishments.
- Develop digital media assets, managing content and creative from pre- to post- production, including initiating, planning, writing, editing, producing, packaging, delivering, and archiving.
- Manage and coordinate project communications, documentation, timelines, deadlines, permissions, logistics, reviews and revisions.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to disseminate digital content through authorized social media, web, mobile, and other communication channels.
- Review and assess analytics and make recommendations for improvements.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest multimedia trends with an eye toward incorporating new ideas and emerging platforms.
- Support the KMC team to produce infographics and other graphic designs.
- Carry out additional responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in public relations, communications, filmmaking/visual storytelling or related field.
- Five-seven years of professional experience creating engaging digital media with clear benchmarks and demonstrable impacts; experience working in non-profit, cause marketing, public health, and/or USAID-funded projects strongly preferred.
- Outstanding command of the English language, including excellent grammar and script writing skills.
- Copywriting experience producing educational and engaging content for Twitter, Linked-In, websites, video, and other platforms and channels.
- Proficiency using Photoshop, Premier, Final Cut, or After Effects, and experience working with content management systems, compression, encoding, and transcoding.
- Firm understanding of resources needed (and ability to think creatively) in order to maximize impact of web, mobile, and social media channels, and passion for developing content to support that objective.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the proven ability to manage creative projects, meet deadlines, and juggle numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and in teams in a multi-cultural context.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of GHSC-PSM staff, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrate good judgment, leadership, versatility, professionalism, and integrity.
How to Apply
Please apply to the Multimedia Specialist position on our website: https://bit.ly/2mtnpP8
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
Closing date October 25, 2019