Community Engagement/Participation for a Multi-Country Evaluation.
Closing date October 25, 2019
We are looking for experts on community engagement (BCC, C4D, strategic communication planning).
Scope of Work:Evaluation in 5 countries (Nigeria, Niger, Mali, Guinea and Ghana).Experts needs to review the programme documents remotely and where required travel to above mentioned countries for conducting interviews and support the international team in analysis and report writing.Assignment will be conducted through DAC and Non-Dac criterias.RequirementsFollowing are the key requirements for the potential experts;
- Masters degree in Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology or relevant discipline
- 10 years of experience in planning, management and/or evaluation of communication for development (C4D) programmes experience
- Must be familiar with Community Engagement and Child Protection programming (Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Fluency in both English and French
- Good knowledge of UNICEF approaches;
- Previous related evaluations in C4D-related areas will be an asset.
How to Apply
The interested consultants must send their short profiles and updated CVs at [email protected] till 25th October, 2019 by mentioning “Community Engagement Expert” in subject line.