Strategic Partnerships Officer in New Delhi at WaterAid
- Employee type:
- Job type:Charity not for profit
- Not Specified
It’s hard to believe that today 844 million people do not have clean water and 2.3 billion do not have a decent toilet – around one in three of the world’s population. Every two minutes a child under five dies from diarrheal diseases caused by poor water and sanitation.
WaterAid is looking for a Strategic partnerships officer to play a vital role in our mission to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere by 2030.
Working within the Resource Mobilisation team, the Strategic Partnerships Officer will overview of top three responsibilities from the job description.
- Responsible for acquiring and managing Strategic alliances through corporate employee engagement programme and cause related marketing associations with various corporates with an objective of raising funds
- Interact with corporate employees and recruit donors and passionate volunteers and sustain the relationship for a long time
- Explore Cause Related Marketing (CRM) associations with organisations across India and raise funds for the IFR vertical. These associations would include Bill round off/Add to the bill/ Sharing a day’s proceeds/Sharing of profits and similar tie-ups to garner funds.
- To develop the HNI strategy and manage elite clientele
- Structure galas across the geographies in India in a phased manner thereby maximise the targeted revenue for the charity
- Develop strategies to identify and build the HNI customers for the charity thereby achieving targeted revenues and develop product lines in alignment with the interest of the target audience
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor/postgraduate degree.
- 4-6 years of experience in high managing corporates and HNI’s and experience in interacting with middle and upper-middle management people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English and Hindi)
- Strong field sales operations management skills
- Fully committed to WaterAid’s vision, mission and values and a way of working that demonstrates this, with the ability to communicate this enthusiasm to others.
We started because no NGO like us existed. We’ll end when no organisation like us is needed. In the meantime, we’re making great progress – since 1981, we have reached 25 million people with clean water and, since 2004, 24 million people with sanitation.
We’re looking for people who share a commitment to our vision. We’re looking for people with an appreciation and respect for different people and ideas, and the energy and expertise to help tackle the most important challenges.
In return, you can expect to get inspiration from the change you help make happen, a sense of belonging and the feeling of being part of a global community. You will also experience stimulation and fulfilment, the chance to grow, and space to be yourself at your best. This is our pledge to you.
Click on ‘Apply’ to download the job description.
If you are interested in the position and have the right skills and attributes, send your application, consisting of a letter of interest and a CV to [email protected], using ‘Strategic Partnerships Officer’ as the subject of the email.
Please note: to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in India.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We particularly encourage applications from women who are underrepresented at this level in the organisation.
Only candidates shortlisted for interviewing will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date for applications.