Direct Sales Manager (Lagos)
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
They started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
So far they disbursed close to 500,000 microloans and give more than 5000 loans daily. They are backed by top notch US/EU investors and have raised 15m EUR + Venture Capital supporting our stellar growth.
They are a team of 45 between Paris and Lagos in Engineering (Android, Data, Backend), Product, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations.
At FairMoney we work hard and get shit done. We value ownership and only recruit exceptional bar raisers restlessly chasing the most ambitious avenue. We love data driven and logical minds that support a direct feedback culture and don’t waste time thinking about fancy titles. We make mistakes, value the learning process and embrace iteration. At the core of what we do is the customer and we will not rest before FairMoney is improving the lives of millions.
They speak about us:
FairMoney is on a mission to revolutionize banking in emerging markets. Our vision is to provide fair and transparent financial services to those excluded by traditional banks.
We are looking for a direct sales manager for our Lagos office. The direct sales manager will be responsible for an aggressive roll out of sales promoters/agents everywhere in Nigeria.
What you will do:
- You will set up highly performing direct sales agents network everywhere in Nigeria
- You will be responsible for setting up of a KPI system for these agents and constantly oversee performance + hiring new top performers.
- You will manage all marketing initiatives of these promoters and be directly responsible for the overall performance.
- 5+ Years of development experience in BTL / Direct Sales
- Previous experience in a startup environment and ability to build KPI and metrics frameworks on excel
- Profound leadership skills and ability to execute without close supervision
- Ability to get the job done whatever it takes
- Overall interest in the fintech industry
Location: Lagos (heavy travel involved in Nigeria)
Starting date: ASAP
- Phone Interview
- Face to Face interview
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 18 November 2019
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria ()
- Education Level: Master’s Degree
- Experience: > 5 years