National Expert/Evaluator Nigeria – Access to credit for Housing
MID-TERM AND EXPOST PROJECT EVALUATION IN THE GULF OF GUINEA
Countries: Nigeria & Gulf of Guinea Countries (Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, and Togo)
Deadline for response: 31/12/2019
Missions and responsibilities:
DMI Associates is looking for national experts and evaluators to conduct evaluations missions in Nigeria and countries of the Gulf of Guinea.
For the evaluations in Nigeria, the experts will evaluate projects related to finance and financial systems, and in particular access to credit/financing for housing.
For each project, the evaluation work will be based on a three-step approach:
- structure the evaluation process
- conduct the evaluative analysis
- present the conclusions of the evaluative work and recommendations
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum training level Bac +5 or equivalent diploma in a relevant field in relation to the evaluation themes (Economics, Finance…). In the absence of a diploma, significant professional experience in the field concerned is accepted;
- At least C1 in English
- Good level in French
- Knowledge of a local language is an asset;
Professional experience :
- Experience of at least 5 to 10 years in the field concerned by the evaluation;
- Significant experience in evaluation/monitoring of international development assistance projects;
- The excellent knowledge of the country concerned by this announcement is essential;
- Knowledge of the other countries involved in the evaluation (Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, Nigeria and Togo) is an asset;
- Mission Location: Nigeria/Gulf of Guinea Region
- Indicative duration of the assignment: 50 days – may vary significantly depending on the methodologies required by the evaluation.
- Tentative start date: Mid-Janauary 2020
How to Apply
- Availability over the next 6 months;
- A CV in European Commission format (a template is available here
- A short cover letter is an asset.
- We are always seeking to build lasting partnerships with skilled consultants and organizations: do not hesitate to consult our profile or visit dmiassociates.com to discover all our offers!