- Lagos, NG
- Job Openings
- Product Manager
Product Manager for Opera Mini
Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale – small, independent teams.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive.
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature
- Monitor product performance, business KPIs and understand the impact of changes
- Identify and assess revenue oriented optimizations, new opportunities, key partnerships
- Plan, scope and assess the business value of new features or 3rd party integrations
- Work with the business team to plan and help execute the monetization roadmap
- Work with analyst team to utilize and evolve big data; experiment and optimize
- Work with other managers and developers to help planning and executing the roadmaps
- Experience in working with mobile applications and monetization
- Experience in Product Management; leading product/feature delivery from inception to maintenance
- Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis
- Open-minded, eager to learn, looking for challenges, self-driven and ambitious,
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Technical experience with mobile app development and/or cloud services