- Assess the market size and do market segmentation in order to identify and project sizable market opportunities for the business.
- Propose marketing strategies for growing the business by means of optimizing and strengthening the existing commercial and distribution models.
- Develop the overall marketing strategies & tactics in order to meet business annual objectives in number of customers and sales by product and by channel.
- Develop customer Acquisition strategies to either create primary markets or gain market share of the Microfinance industry.
- Develop strategies to promote greater retention of Accion MfB?s customer base.
- Propose business objectives and develop the corresponding marketing strategies to increase customers share of pocket.
- Develop and implement all tactical marketing initiatives campaigns or social site presence that support as building blocks to boost sales.
- Supervise the external Communications Officer and Internal Communications Officer in activities pertaining to Accion MfB?s brand and product advertising and other communications
- Develop all communication/advertising strategies to accompany the brand building program and all tactical marketing initiatives to support sales.
- Propose and develop other emotional benefits to target customers such as the Customer Care philosophy and standards
- ork in team with all other functional areas (particularly Operations, MIS and Finance) in order to establish the customer service standards.
- Supervise the External Communications Officer and Internal Communications Officer in their respective roles of implementing all activities of marketing strategies.
- Ensure efficiency and high quality work of the department.
- Ensure that the department maintains up-to-date and accurate records of business performance related to products and marketing projects.
- Prepare and deliver timely reports and updates to the MD/CEO on the progress of the department.
- Set annual performance goals of staff under supervision, guide coach and monitor performance of same, and execute annual performance evaluations and reviews of the department?s staff.
Qualification & Experiences
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience, preferably in brand management.
- Direct experience in Brand development and marketing of products.
- Preferably, experience in marketing for Telecoms, FMCGs, Banking or in financial services sector
- At least 4 years in management positions
- Bachelor?s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or related area of study.
- Experience in commercial strategic planning and budgeting.
- Master concepts, processes and tools of marketing planning and Marketing implementation.
- Experience in communications, advertising and if possible PR.
- Deadline oriented. Dependability, requiring minimum supervision.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Professionalism and integrity.
- Sound strategic thinking, business sense and market sense .
- Commitment to the social mission of microfinance.
- Knowledge of low income market
- Knowledge of micro, small and medium enterprise market
- Languages: English required.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this position, kindly click on the button below to fill the application form.
Deadline March 22, 2020