The organization’s operations are currently supported by a number of custom .Net / SQL Server web and desktop applications and there is a backlog of desired enhancements and bug fixes.
This position is for a .Net engineer for a 4 to 6 month engagement to work out of the DC office and assist with implementing these enhancements and fixes and to develop.
- 3 to 5 years of C# / .Net software development experience
- Ability to modify, create and test SQL Server Stored Procedures, Functions and Views in a SQL 2008 environment
- Ability to demonstrate the creation and execution of unit test cases.
- Good written and verbal communication, including the ability to communicate technical solutions to non technical audiences
- Experience with the extjs framework and NHibernate is a plus
We encourage all interested applicants to submit the following application materials: up-to-date resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
We do not accept resume/applications sent to our human resources email box. No telephone inquiries please. Please respect our “no phone calls” policy.
Only short listed applicants will be invited to interview. Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis. The position will remain open until filled. Applicants will be contacted directly to schedule an interview.
Non-US citizens applying for regular positions based in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Women for Women International provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.