Reede Consulting Limited is headquartered in the UK with Nigerian office operating from Lagos and the liaison office in Abuja.At Reede Consulting Limited, we are totally dedicated to training, consultancy and support in the development of project and programme management skills, competencies and qualifications
Position: Social Media Marketing Specialist
Interview Date: Monday 29th September 2014
Interview Time: 8:30 am
Age: 26 – 35 years
Experience: 3-5 Years
Qualification: Minimum of HND in Marketing
Social Media Specialist attracts and interacts with targeted virtual communities and network users.
What We Need
• Candidates should be able to build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Candidates should be able to generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
• Must be familiar with the business applications of social media platforms, including; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and more.
• Must be a Microsoft Office pro (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and be familiar with major social media platforms. Familiarity with Constant Contact, Photoshop, and basic HTML a plus.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should come with their updated C.V and Credentials to:
Reede Consulting Limited
1, Fawole Lane near FIDSON
off Ikorodu Road.
Obanikoro Lagos State.
Office No.: +234 8188706210, +234 8021395738