Our client, a reputable law firm on the island of Lagos is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Principal Partner in generating new businesses and managing old clients
• Retention and expansion of the client list in order to increase business opportunities.
• Day to day management of the firm’s web & intranet content, database management and published professional press content
• Preparation and provision of documents for potential clients as appropriate.
• Production and Implementation of business development plans
• Manage responses and follow-up to invitations to tender or bids.
• Undertake research and analysis of the legal business, industry and client trends.
• Minimum qualification is a Degree
• Minimum of 4 years Business Development experience within a Law Firm or any other professional services organization, preferably a law firm
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
• Experience of dealing with clients at Senior Levels.
• Ability to spot opportunities from a distance
• A good understanding of best practice in the legal business.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to get things done!
• Microsoft Office Suite expertise
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent oral and writing skills.
• Ability to work with very minimal or no supervision
• Excellent Client Care and interpersonal skills
• Very well presented and smart
Salary is between N100,000 and N150,000 monthly depending on experience.
How to Apply:
Forward all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org using PRACTICE BDM as subject.