Our company is a leading Telecommunication and IT service company with operations in Nigeria and other West and Central African countries. As a result of expansion and strategic positioning, the company is looking forward to hire Management Trainees.
After a highly competitive selection process, candidates will undergo a systematic training programme. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be considered for entry level management positions in the company. Your learning with us begins with a structured 6 – 8 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
- Minimum of Second class upper graduate in any Management, Physical & Social Sciences.
- Must have finished NYSC by 2014.
- Not older than 26 years as at December 31, 2014
- MBA, MA or MSc will be an added advantage.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Logical and Critical Reasoning Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Multi-tasking Ability
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Team player
- Very proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Apply:
To Apply send your CV and a Cover Letter with tittle Management Trainee to firstname.lastname@example.org