Nahman Construction – Since its inception, Nahman Construction has distinguished itself in the industry and has consistently been recognized for providing quality construction and building management services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Development Manager
- Provide full complement of support to the Real Estate Development Director in implementing multi- pronged, place-based real estate development strategy throughout all project phases (site acquisition, contracts, programming, design, financing, construction, leasing/marketing).
- Provide accurate documentation, reporting, and data collection to ensure compliance of grants and/or public-private partnerships.
- Assist with writing and assembling RFPs for property disposition strategy and administration.
- Coordinate efforts with Real Estate Development Director and the Property Manager to ensure maintenance issues are being addressed on all real estate owned.
- Work closely with the Real Estate Development Director on policy development, financial analysis, property management, and administrative support.
- Maintain informed and productive relationships with all subcontractors including architects, general contractors, owner’s rep, legal team, and property managers. Assist in overseeing their work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Real Estate, Urban Planning or related field or equivalent and commensurate experience.
- 1- 2 years of experience in project management, design, urban planning, real estate, property management or construction.
- Flexibility and willingness to do a variety of tasks. Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, MS Project).
- Ability to perform a variety of duties and responsibilities with consistent accuracy, attention to details, and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines.
- Must take initiative, analyze assignments, identify sub-tasks, prioritize, and keep various assignments moving simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and financial management skills; working knowledge or experience with city programs, public funding sources, public policy, design, property management and/or construction of real estate.
- Energetic, organized, and highly motivated person with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants are to send applications to email@example.com
- Application Deadline: 31 July, 2016