Working conditions are good, with significant workload for 2017 given current drought situation, but very interesting programming to develop and monitor (emergency, development context); security situation in Addis stable though still under emergency state.
You will lead the development of programs and monitor their implementation.
More precisely, your main responsibilities will be to ensure:
- Project Coordination and Operational Management
- Representation and liaison for operational program related issues to donors, authorities, UN, NGOs
- Humanitarian context analysis
- Human Resources management – programming (4 technical Advisors, 1 M&E Officer, 1 Consortium Coordinator)
- Overall management of program budgets
- Represent the Country Director in the absence of the CD
- You hold a Master’ s degree in a field relevant to ACF expertize (WASH, FSL, nutrition / health, MHCP),
- You have at least 5 years experience in developping countries.
- Experience of Ethiopia a plus
Gross monthly salary ranging from € 1 947 EUR to € 2 497 EUR, depending on relevant experience
Food and hygiene expenses, per diem, transportation costs, collective or individual accommodation, medical insurance
25 days of annual paid leaves and 20 days of rest and recuperation (R&R) per year
To apply, please visit our website: http://recrutement.actioncontrelafaim.org/positions/view/2628/A-Deputy-C…