Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
Report To: Managing Consultant.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the organizations training event’s success.
- Create marketing strategies and campaigns and undertake all duties necessary to deliver such strategies and marketing objectives.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Prepare event budgets and ensure adherence.
- Manage the production and distribution of all marketing and sales materials through print and electronic distribution via the Internet.
- Measure and analyse the event activity against targets and building on success of activities.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings for Managing Consultant with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Nurture and build relationships with current and potential corporate/private clients, conference agencies and corporate/private supporters.
- Actively pursue own personal development and take full advantage of the training provided.
- Selling sponsorship/stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors/partners.
- Liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for the event and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures.
- Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
Education & Competencies Requirements:
- Branding, Marketing, Sales, Research and Analysis.
- Social Media, Events, Project & Relationship Management Skills.
- Customer Service, Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite. Graphics Design a plus.
- The ideal person must demonstrate a proven track record in marketing and selling events, high quality standards, initiative, results orientation, creativity and integrity.
- Experience of successfully planning and delivering corporate/private events.
- Interest in Human Resources Management is a plus.
- Have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- A Bachelor/HND Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related filed.
Salary and how to apply:
- Salary is N120, 000 to N150, 000/m plus commission.
- Qualified candidates should Forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘T & D Sales’ as the subject of mail before 25thJune, 2017.