The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Readiness to share his/her experience and bring initiative;
- Able to work in a fast pace environment;
- Flexible self starter and enthusiastic team player;
- Committed and dedicated;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
HR Operations Officer 100%
- Global Petroprojects Services provides tailored solutions to specific human resources needs in order to support Saipem worldwide operational activities rooted in the Oil & Gas Service Industry. We are looking for an addition to our team starting 01.05.2017 to manage day-to-day activities within the Recruitment and Administration department.We are looking forward to receiving your application electronically including all relevant reference letters, work and education certificates.
You will ensure the identification, recruitment, mobilization and management of the international personnel in compliance with Company’s standards and cost effective practices, always aiming at customer satisfaction.
- Identify and recruit international personnel in accordance with the requirement of our clients and projects,
- Analyze and negotiate the employment conditions with suitable candidates,
- Mobilize the chosen candidates by following and completing logistic arrangements and setting up employment contracts,
- Establish a professional employee-employer relationship with the hired resources by answering their employment queries,
- Interface with external providers to ensure the correct data input, contractual documents issuance and updated certification records in the Company’s database,
- Provide accurate reports to the responsible function,
- Ensure customer’s satisfaction by providing timely support to Clients.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a related field (Recruitment of International Resources, Logistic Arrangements)
- Evolved problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written), Every other language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritize workload and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible Mindset and enthusiastic team player
What we offer
The Oil & Gas is a complex and challenging industry where getting the right people is capital. Our employees are the core of our business. We offer you to join our highly motivated and cross-functional team of advisory professionals, in a multicultural environment, while dealing with stakeholders from around the world.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please understand that we are able only to reply to relevant applications.
- HR Operations Officer 100 Percent
- APPLY NOW