The successful candidate will work directly with the managing director to provide quality management support and assistance including responding to and relaying messages to the appropriate party. The person will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute discretion at all times
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conserves MD’s time and promotes the corporate image by representing the Director internally and externally; providing liaison between the Director, key executives, and employees
• Supports all aspects of the Managing Director’s work including appointments in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes and all key paperwork for meetings.
• Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Managing Director. Undertake mailings and communication as directed by the Managing Director
• To oversee coordination and collation of quarterly reports for Directors
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
• Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
• Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
• Other duties as assigned
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to forward their application with subject of mail: Executive Assistant (Lagos ) to ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Deadline ” not stated