Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
TECHNICAL RESOURCE FOR AFRICA (INTERMEDIATE KNOWLEDGE OF FRENCH IS COMPULSORY)
• Receives and processes the most complex customer orders, inquiries and/or complaints covering items or products ordered, and supports customers through specialized technical or scientific knowledge/product applications.
• Pro-actively maintains an ongoing relationship with selected customers and sales staff, particularly those focused on technical applications of the product or service.
• Researches and obtains resolution of a variety of customer complaints and issues.
• Serves as link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness.
• Tracks order activity, and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
• Repairing motors and controls.
• Customer site support.
• Customer phone support.
• Onsite technical support for all customers.
• Administration work in terms of technical database (repairing motors).
• Assist and coordinate the training that takes place on all the products of the Company in CAF market including new employees.
• Electrical electronics or mechanical engineering background.
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years working experience in similar Industry.
• Strong and sound technical background.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Technical certifications will be an added advantage i.e CCNA, ITIL Vs 3.
• Fluency in English and French is a compulsory requirement.