Project Summary: The North East Nigeria Transition to Development program (NENTAD) aims to deliver an effective response to the basic needs of vulnerable people impacted by the crisis in the north east of Nigeria. The Education in Emergencies component of NENTAD will focus on addressing immediate needs by providing education support to conflict affected children and adolescents, while contributing to the learning on what is needed to support early recovery and transition to development. In order to achieve this output, we will support up to two projects that include well-targeted, innovative, and results-oriented activities.
Position Summary: The Logistics & Admin Assistant is responsible for supporting administrative activities in the project’s Yobe office. The Logistics & Admin Assistant will provide support to a range of administrative and human resources functions and perform a broad range of clerical duties.
Reporting & Supervision:
The position reports to the HR & Admin Officer.
· Provide clerical and administrative support to a portfolio of field-based activities.
· Collect monthly timesheets for grant-funded labor at the state level.
· Collect, copy and transmit to the Borno office administrative documentation such as handover receipts and other grants documentation.
· Collect required signatures for handover documents from grantees and project participants.
· Coordinate supply and delivery of field based shipments, ensuring that a proper supply exists at the grant site for activities to continue and coordinate with Abuja offices ahead of supply exhaustion so items can be replenished.
· Assist with ordering supplies and inventory management, as needed.
· Provide assistance with trip expense reports, photocopying, ordering reading and learning materials, as needed.
· Assist staff with mailing projects.
· Perform other duties, as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· Secondary school certificate is desired.
· One-year work experience in an office environment is required.
· Ability to multi-task is required.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
· Proficient at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
· Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
· Verbal and written working proficiency in English.
· Ability to work under pressure in challenging working and living conditions.
· Willingness to travel extensively in northeast Nigeria, including to remote and/or insecure locations.
Only finalists will be, please contacted. No phone calls. Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disabilit
Please send your CV/resume to CreativeNigeriaRecruitment@gmail.com with the subject line “Logisitics & Admin Assistant EIE”