Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Structural Engineer
- Carry out preliminary and basic structural studies / design in-house.
- Ensure that the facilities Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and check it regularly.
- Prepares data sheets, MTO for flow lines & production facilities.
- Draw up electrical material class, specifications for material requests to Procurement.
- Read and interpret facility engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- To interface with Procurement Dept., Travaux Neufs Sections for quality assurance.
- Draw up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and TOTAL technical specifications for studies
- Prepare invitations to tender.
- Follow-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval.
- Control the quality of the deliverables received from third parties.
- To check that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the statement of requirements.
- Minimum Qualification : B.Sc./B.Eng.(Structure) with 5-10 years experience in an Engineering Organization in a similar design position.
- International standards, regulations
- Team work, Technical rigor, Communication, organization
- Use of Pack Office and AutoCAD with an experience in project specifications could be added advantage
Application Deadline: 18th October 2017
Headquarters: Building A, 2nd Floor, Right Wing, AVM Multicomplex, (Beside PHCN) KM 14, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Agungi,Lekki, Lagos