RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the Middle East, India and Europe. It also has plans to commence operations to China in the last quarter of 2017 and to the US in the second half of 2018. RwandAir operates from its main base at Kigali International Airport with the mission to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of RwandAir’s expansion strategy it is looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Sales Executive
2. Department: Commercial
3. Reporting to: Manager Sales and Administration
4. Job purpose
The purpose of this job is to sell and promote RwandAir products and services to customers so as to generate maximum revenues and grow market share.
5. Duties and Responsibilities
• To prepare visit work plan for clients for optimum utilization of time and resources.
• To visit, service and build relations to clients (Travel trade, Corporates and, Government entities) to maintain loyalty and optimize revenue.
• To achieve set sales targets in line with budget for profitability of the airline.
• To gather and prepare clientele database for planning and identifying clients’ needs.
• To prepare, close sales contracts and deals to key accounts to generate maximum revenue.
• To promote RwandAir products and services to create awareness as well as generate sales and revenue.
• To gather market intelligence; identify threats and opportunities so as to maintain a competitive edge and generate sales.
• To prepare sales report for management information and performance evaluation and monitoring
6. Qualification and Required Skills
• Degree in Sales and Marketing
• Knowledge of airline business
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, word and PowerPoint)
• Analytical skills
• Business to Business (B2B) sales
7. Required Languages
Knowledge of French is an added advantage
8. How to apply
• An application letter addressed to Ag.General Manager-Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant Qualifications;
• A photocopy of Rwandan national identity card;
• Two passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is October 11,2017 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor buildin
or on below email address. “firstname.lastname@example.org”
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.