Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
- Participate in the preparation of the operations planning to:
- Ensure that partner entities include the lead times related to purchasing activities in their operational planning
- Highlight any possible problems linked to C&P activities
- Ensure the preparation, analysis, send out and up date of the C&P ongoing contracts / activities planning and highlight any possible issues (forecasted workloads, award dates, lead times, etc…)
- Ensure the preparation, analysis, send out and update of the master procurement planning and the Long Term Procurement Planning in alignment with the budget and Long Term Plan including:
- The major purchases or contracts to be performed
- The amounts and costs associated with the purchases and contracts
- The tentative CFT issue dates, taking into account lead times and award dates
- Define, implement a complete C&P reporting process and issue the reports
- Engineering or Business Master Degree, qualification and experience in planning Project management (minimum 3 years in planning / Project management mandatory).
- Strong Project Management skills gained in a different International & complex Companies
- Advanced user of MS Excel (mandatory), specifically (but not limited to) pivot tables/ summaries, vlookup, concatenation, logical formulas such as SUMIF, etc.
- Knowledges in using Microsoft Project and/or Primavera.
Application Deadline: October 18, 2017