- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visit to solicit payment.
- Receiving payment and posting amount to customer’s account;
- Preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond;
- Initiating repossession proceedings or service disconnection;
- Keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
- Will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career
- Would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of o.n.d in any course from an accredited institution in nigeria
All applications and c.v should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expires: Thu 30th Nov, 2017