Halogen Security Company has been in operation since 1992 and has sustained a large clientele. We are presently recruiting candidates for the role of a Quality Assessor.
– interpret and implement quality assurance standards
– document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
– investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
– analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
– evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
– monitor risk management activities
– assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
Education and Experience
– Bachelors degree preferred
– quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
– experience with implementation of corrective action programs
– product or industry-specific experience
– strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
– knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
– attention to detail
– communication skills – verbal and written
– data collection, management and analysis
– problem analysis and problem solving
– planning and organizing
– customer service orientation
How to Apply:
Qualified candidate should send their CVs in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org with QUALITY ASSESSOR as subject of your mail.
Deadline for submission is Thursday 23th November, 2017 and contact 09090328028 for enquires.