ipNX Nigeria Limited is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Executive
Job ID: 37
Reporting To: Executive Director, Corporate Services
Purpose of the Job:
- The marketing communications executive is involved in developing marketing activities to promote a product, service or idea. It involves planning, advertising, public relations, research and event organization.
Expected Key Results
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and agencies.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Maintaining media relations.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Create and upload copy and images for the organization’s website.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Participating in general marketing activities.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit B.Sc/ HND in Marketing, Mass Communications, Business Administration and other Social Science related courses.
- Masters in Marketing is an added advantage.
- Managing marketing budget.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the regional sales departments. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives.
- To deliver all marketing activities within the agreed budget.
Reporting & Database Management:
- Maintaining and updating databases.
- Creative Design.
- Writing and proofreading.
- Organizing photo-shoots.
- 2years experience relevant experience
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Relationship Management
- Ability to work on many projects at once
- Ability to be a Team player
- Business-related computer skills including knowledge with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization
- Application Deadline: December 08, 2017