It provides support, access to training, guidance, and business mentorship to young entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35.
The programme operates mainly in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training for young entrepreneurs.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture announces the commencement of the 2017 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme.
Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme is a youth enterprise development programme supported by
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC).
LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
- Are you aged 18-35 in Nigeria?
- Do you have an innovative business idea?
- Do you desire to own and manage a business?
- Do you possess a University degree or HND in any discipline?
- Have you completed NYSC (if mandatory)?
- Not in paid employment.
Kindly send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
- Full name
- State of origin
- Local Government Area
- Date of Birth
- Marital status
- Telephone no (s)
- Residential Address
- Educational qualification
- Subject area
- Type of business
- Description of business idea
- Place of Business/Address
- What is innovative about your business idea?
- Years of experience
- Do you have a Physical Disability
- Type of Disability
- Business name
- CAC registration if any
- Business address
- Name of Referee (s)
- Telephone number of Referee
- Address of Referee
NB: If shortlisted, you will be required to attend a face-to-face interview with the following
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration sworn affidavit
2. Copies of Educational Qualification
3. Two passports photographs
4. Local Govt. Identification Letter
This application does not guarantee being shortlisted for the Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication via their email addresses.