Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
• Coordinate crude oil transfers, settling operations, ballasting / de-ballasting, inert gas operation on FPSO
• Coordinate offloading operations on the FPSO
• Coordinate the Logistics Foreman, Pumpman and Deck Hands activities, as directed by Marine Superintendent
• Provides assistance to the Pilot as required
• Deputise for the Marine Superintendent position
Scope of work
• Monitor the loading of produced crude oil and inert gas
• Monitor produced crude oil distribution in tanks
• Check sediments and deposits in tanks and measurement equipment
• Manage planning for tank heating and Crude Oil Washing
• Manage ballast and stability operations, including trim, heel, mooring loads and hull stresses of the FPSO
• Monitor and control cargo and ballast tank displays and metering unit when pumping is in progress
• Keep records of all export tanker operations and offloading data
• Prepare and coordinates cargo tanks or ballast inspection/maintenance.
• Inspect site vessels
• Authorise critical actions to be carried out by the Operation or Production Supervisor with respect to FPSO stability, trim, heel or hull stress for the distribution of produced oil or ballasting operations
• Assists with volume calculations for the export batch
• Act as interface with Quantity Surveyors
• Pilot the export tanker to/from mooring point (loading buoy or tandem position)
• To ensure that an effective implementation of HSE system is applied, as appropriate at site.
• To take time for checking safety documents and permits at site.
• To ensure that risk assessment prior to start new activity is properly conducted and understood by personnel involved.
• To make himself visible at site and available/approachable for discussion about HSE concerns.
• To demonstrate evidence of his relationship to safety with clear communication on site about commitment to safety.
• To continuously assess safety behaviour of personnel and intervene with a pro-active approach explaining and coaching.
• To take every opportunity at site to communicate with workforce about safety, listening on difficulties, sharing his own experience and proposing applicable solutions.
• To be involved in incident investigation and follow-up actions implementation.
• Master STCW 95 Class 1 Certificate (Deck) with tanker advance training.
• Bridge Resources Management Certificate or equivalent
• Provide evidence of work on an oil tanker VLCC, FSO or FPSO out of which 2 years as master or chief officer or harbour pilot
• OPITO FRC Coxswain Certificate or equivalent
• BOSIET Certificate