CEO Challenge IMEA 2018 – South Africa
Last days to apply – Deadline January 6th, 2018
What’s in it for you?
Get the chance to participate in an extraordinary international business challenge, meeting P&G leaders and others students
A great experience to test and build your business leadership skills
A way to see what working with us is like
An opportunity to join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference, with P&G Board of Executives in Cincinnati (USA), if you win our Global Final
CEO Challenge 2018 Competition steps:
Step 1: Application – Apply until January 6th, 2018
Step 2: Online Case Study – Week of January 08th, 2018
Step 3: IMEA Final in India – February 20th & 21st, 2018
Step 4: Global Final in Panama – May 2018
Who can apply
- Bachelors & Masters students registered studying in any university, business school or engineering school in South Africa
- South African citizenship
More info about the process:
Step1:Application (Application deadline January 6th 2018)
Step2:Online CaseStudydeadline (Week of January 8th, 2018)
This is a challenging online case with a time limit that consists of 3 parts:
1) Background data on the Head & Shoulders business to help you answer the questions of the case (30 mins)
2) 19 multiple-choice questions (25 mins to answer)
3) 1 open question to show your creativity and business insight (20 mins to answer).
You will have 7 days to access the online business case to access and complete it in one go in a limited timeframe. The highest scoring team will represent South Africa in the IMEA finals so show us what you’ve got!
The winning team will be sent to the IMEA CEO Challenge Final in India and if they do well there, make it to the Global Final in Panama in May. Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference in Cincinnati, in mid-July 2018, where they will meet the Executive Board of P&G and Partner Companies.
South Africa ,Gauteng ,Sandton