-Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
-Prepare and perform check runs.
-Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
-Assist with month end closing.
– Ability to organize and prioritize.
– Ability to pay attention to details and accuracy.
– Ability to work with a team.
– Ability to meet deadlines.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related discipline is suitable.
– Candidates must have knowledge of accounts payable
– Candidates must have knowledge of general accounting procedures
– Candidate must be proficient in data entry and management