|HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business solutions and strategic management support services. In line with our business partnering strategies, We are currently recruiting for our client in the marine/ engineering sector.
The Woodward Engineer will be working in Lagos Nigeria and must have the knowledge of designs of the manufacturing of energy control solutions, including governors, actuators, and controls for industrial engines, turbines, and power equipment. The said person must be Woodward governor trained/certified.
|1. Supports providing detailed threat assessments to control systems and critical Infrastructure
2. Work on components and equipment for marine industries.
3. Produce specifications for, design, develop, manufacture and install new or modified mechanical components or systems.
4. Provide unique technical expertise and analysis in the evaluation of IO threats.
5. Sets and implements a high standard for safety, security, environmental compliance and mission delivery,
6. Perform analytical, environmental, operational, or performance studies in order to develop designs for products, such as marine engines, equipment, and structures.
7. Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines.
8. Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers.
9. Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient using computer-aided design/modelling software.
10. Liaising with suppliers.
11. Develop electrical and controls system design solutions based on engineering principles and involvement in presentation of the solution to customer. Provide technical support to external and internal customers.
12. Resolve operational problems related to projects and minimize delays or unexpected cost increases.
13. Responsible for project success whether project leader or as part of a project team.
14. Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for all work completed
15. Interpret client requirements, identify and address design parameters and engineering problems and
ensure solutions are implemented accurately and within budget. Engineering: Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design including electrical requirements, robotic safety standards, and motor controls.
16. Create and finalize designs to meet project requirements.
|QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE|
|· 6-7 years experience with a minimum of 3-4 years experience in electrical, mechanical and controls.
· BSc in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
· Nigerian Nationals only.
|SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE|
|· Must be Woodward governor trained/certified.
· Must be experienced in performing service and repairs of Woodward equipment and machinery.
· Knowledge and understanding of electrical, mechanical and control systems.
· Commitment to integrity and organizational standards/ethics
· Technically minded, able to demonstrate numerical and scientific ability and have problem-solving skills.
· Effective technical skills
· The ability to work under pressure
· Problem-solving skills
· Creativity and Interpersonal skills
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Teamworking skills.
All applications should be sent to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com