As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and uses business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP believes in the power of collaboration and empowers employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your intets, while turning big ideas into reality for customers of SAP. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
ISC is the sourcing partner of SAP Graduate Training Program.
THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training;
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM A CANDIDATE:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Turkey;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major related to Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering;
- Candidates must be proficient in at least one programming language, more than one is preferred;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a home in or around Istanbul as travel / accommodation is not provided;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English and Turkish, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in late-January 2018 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential.
- The Program will last for 3 months.