The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
Job Type: Full Time
- Excellent computing skills (advance user of excel with macros other office applications, ability to use other statistic approach/tools such as decision trees, scenario analysis, more Carlo simulations is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to define and execute processes
- Proven leadership skill and Ability to work with with little or no supervision
- Project Management skill is a must. Certification is an advantage
- Ability to lead and manage a team effectively but also a team player.
- Must be able to apply multidisciplinary approach.
- Role requires driving
- Team player, result focused, problem solver
- Must be interested in innovation in general
- Must be interested in transportation
How to Apply:
If interested please send cv and cover letter to email@example.com
please note only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. If not heard back in 2 weeks please assume that other candidates that are a better match has been found
Deadline: 2 January 2018